Friday, October 24, 2008

happy birthday garrett

today is my nephew garrett's 4th birthday!
he is the smartest raddest kid i know, and i'm not just being bias, he really is :)

garrett is always quick to give hugs and kisses! i'll take as many as i can get!
he has so much life and character to him!
he's always good for a laugh and he will tell you himself that he is funny!

we are rockstars!

i can only hope that my kids will be as awesome as garrett!
(i think alot of that has to do with the awesome parenting super skills of his parents...)
i didnt have any recent pictures of him, so if you would like to continue your journey and see how rad my nephew is, go to my brother and sis-in-laws blog http://wearewhimpey.blogspot.com/ . they are the perfect little family and i love them and miss them!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT!!!

2 comments:

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

You would be such a FUN aunt! I am jealous of garret!! What a lucky kid! Well at least my girlz get u every sunday!!!;)

whimpey said...

Thanks for the package! Garrett loved it. Especially the jacket, he thinks it is the coolest thing ever. We miss you guys, can't wait for Thanksgiving!