Sunday, November 8, 2009

the happiest place on earth...or in cosmo's words "the greatest exploitation of children"

we pulled some east coast/west coast action in the month of october.

the weekend after we went to new york, we drove to california and met up with my whole family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, mom and dad!) to go to disneyland!!


i am holding my nephew garrett.
we like to pretend we have a family.

the haunted mansion is decorated like nightmare before christmas,
which = awesome.

bff's

can i tell you- i LOVE halloween, so it was SO FUN to be there in october and see all the decorations!!

shasta is basically part of my family, and she was out in cali the same time we were, so she met up with us.

i think this was the only time cosmo was happy.
the whole day, the only thing he wanted to do was ride autotopia.

brodie and alisha on autotopia

i got yelled at by some cranky man in line for taking this picture.
"WE'RE ALL WAITING!"
are you allowed to yell in disneyland?!?!
finding nemo submarine ride.

the, hands down, greatest ride in disneyland.
cosmo pretending to be happy.

i have to apologize to all my family members for being so cranky.
yup. i was cranky in disneyland.
i didnt know it was possible either.

it was HOT.
like melting lava hot.

and i have to apologize for not getting more pictures of everyone together..
i didnt realize it until i got home and got them onto my computer!

but thanks grandpa and grandma for getting us all together and for such a fun time!!

4 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

I freaking swear, Cosmo is NEVER allowed to take our picture again. Sure you look all cool and candid. But I look like your autistic friend in the background.
Or that I've confussed "California Adventure" with a Kiss consert. (I'm sticking my tongue out).
Or I'm someone who thinks Disney Land is a good place to get wasted.
Or..... whatever I hate Cosmo.

Tanner and Shasta said...

Sorry, can't spell confused.

Hiatt Family said...

Ok, when I went to Disneyland with Lincoln he wouldn't smile for any pictures and when I asked him about it, he would say, "Why would I smile when I don't even want to be here?" Grrrr....I love Disneyland! Maybe we should plan a trip where you & I ride the rides and Lincoln and Cosmo sulk in the corner. :)

Unknown said...

You are so NOT allowed to yell at Disneyland!!! Did that guy not know the rules or what? There's only one. HAPPIEST place on earth! Duh.