Sunday, December 20, 2009

multiple choice test

i found myself in a predicament this past weekend...

i happened to realize i had X amount more money free to spend then had been planned.
this X amount of money just so happened to be enough to either:

A. get a hair cut and feel fabulous or

B. get the (much needed) alignment fixed on my car

guess which one i chose......
and guess if my dad just rolled his eyes and sighed or not....
oops.


on a side note:
due to wonderful technology, i have not been able to download new pictures onto my computer for a while... when i get this little error fixed, i have a lot of catching up to do, so stay tuned for all the fun and excitement! i know you're holding your breath!

1 comment:

Cheryl Elmer said...

If I didn't already know what you did...I still would have guessed a haircut. I know how you love to take care of your car!