Friday, April 2, 2010

insomnia = happy easter!!

PICTURES!!! i discovered i could take pictures from cosmo's phone and send them to my email and then put them on here! so this will do for the time being.....

tonight i cant sleep.

i'm exhausted and burnt out, but my brain wont shut off.

i feel anxios and decided i needed to create something.
a great outlet to focus my energy (or lack there of) on other things...

brainstorming...
what can i do/make?

...easter this weekend....

....i could make a treat for work tomorrow for everyone....
something impressive so everyone can confirm how awesome i am...

after a quick late night trip to walmart

WAH LA! TA DA!




easy peasy lemon squeezy.
except it doesnt have peas or lemons in it..

little mini baskets with corn flake rice krispies died green with coconut and robin eggs on top.

now i can sleep.

hope everyone has a happy easter!

5 comments:

erika jill said...

OOooo! impressive! :D Those looks delicious! make me one..and maybe i'll forgive you for putting a whole in my shirt...haha! just kiddin ;)

Dick Smith said...

I just found a half opened, rotting egg in the backyard left over from easter. And it snowed yesterday.

Ruth said...

awww, look at you gettin' all crafty! Black Sails is still my favorite AFI album. Unfortunately I haven't listened to the new one that much. I usually find that the more I listen to their albums, the more I like them...

Shums said...

wow, i am totally impressed! A+

Cheryl Elmer said...

Wow! I am impressed! You are a regular crafty mormon.