Wednesday, July 7, 2010

oops. i did it again.

every 3 or 4 years i get bored and this is what happens.
long story short...
this is not the outcome hoped for.
3 haircuts from 3 different people in 3 days,
(thats gotta be a record right?!)
all the while, it kept getting shorter and shorter...
and farther and farther from the original idea.

dont ask me if i've cried..
hair grows right?

next time please talk me out of it.

luckily i will attract millions of 14 year old girls with my striking resemblance to justin beiber

3 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

OK not as bad as I was picturing. Your hair grows super fast, it will be just how you want it in no time. :) and I promise if anyone can pull it off, you can.

The Mom. said...

I agree with Shasta! you can pull off any hair style. I actually think it looks pretty cool on you. :) Good luck on growing your hair back!

Zach and Erika said...

I think it's very cute. VERY!!