Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i am jack's complete lack of surprise

reason #72 that i love my husband:
we have deep meaningful conversations over dinner.
tonights discussion- which movie did brad pitt look best in.

thats right.
these things are important topics that need to be discussed.

the contenders:

Tyler Durden-Fight Club

"listen up maggots. you are not special. you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. you're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"the things you own, end up owning you."
"i want you to hit me as hard as you can"


Mickey O'Neil-Snatch

"d'ya like dags? yeah. dags"
"its not for me. its for me ma"
"why do i want a caravan that's got no wheels?"

cosmo's pick: tyler durden
his argument:
"he has the best shoulders, he's in amazing shape, he's just awesome. and i want his clothes. i really want his clothes"

my pick: mickey o'neil.
my argument:
"he's still cut, but he's tatted up and dirty. plus he has a rad accent"

so what do you think?

8 comments:

Beth Ann said...

The accent is a definite turn-on...but I have to go with fight club...the hair wins it over for me...

Ruth said...

Snatch...definitely. It's all about the accent and the tats.

Tanner and Shasta said...

Well we all know my love of Irish accents..... but I've never seen Snatch. I happen to think he's hottest in Meet Joe Black. I love me a guy in a suit and tie. And when he takes it off for the sex scene, ya.....his body is ridiculous. How about his hot hair in Burn After Reading? hahahaha

Unknown said...

Snatch. Hands down. Donald agrees.

Shums said...

Mickey- all the way. Plus Snatch is a way better movie.

Cheryl Elmer said...

I have never seen Snatch, but I don't think it can get any better than Fight Club!

My name is Cosmo said...

First of all, you make me sound like half a homo... Second, the discussion wasn't "which movie does Brad Pitt look hottest in?" What i said was Brad Pitt's best role (i.e. character) was Tyler Durden in Fight Club, cuz he's a bad-a. I said his best performance was in Snatch, cuz he did a great acting job. And it's not really up for discussion. I'm clearly right, and if you disagree with me it's cuz you're stupid.

p.s. i'm awesome

-Cosmo

Dick Smith said...

As much as it pains me, I will have to agree with Jonathan (I think 3/4 homo is closer to the mark). And the last quote you put for Mickey is incorrect, you should put all the words in.

p.s. I'm awesomer

-Dick