Thursday, October 6, 2011

its the final countdown (you have to sing this)

6 days to go until Dday
oct 12th to be exact.
am i foolish to hope for this weekend?
oct 9th is john lennon's birthday, so that would be rad to have him then.
plus, it would mean i would be 3 days early, which would be AMAZING. 

 38 weeks

 39 weeks

both my belly and my swollen feet and ankles continue to grow..


so now we wait.. 
and just for kicks and giggles and to get that awful image of my feet out of your head, 
this is me circa 1984/1985 maybe? 
check out those cheeks! 
poor van doesn't stand a chance....

2 comments:

Cheryl Elmer said...

You look amazing. Your feet and ankles look miserable. Can't wait to meet Van.

Ginger Bell said...

You're such a stlyin' pregnant woman! I feel for you with those feet - probably my least favorite thing about being pregnant. Good luck on going early!