Monday, May 14, 2012

being a mom is awesome

for mother's day, cosmo did a little photoshoot with van and gave me the pictures in a little book.
here are the reasons why these made me smile and laugh all at once and reasons you know a dad took the pictures

1) these were taken with his iphone
2) van is not wearing any pants
3) his tie is a newborn tie that i had not packed away yet
4) of course poop has to be included

i was seriously laughing and loving every single one.
i love my boys
cosmo being one of my boys. i'm not making a baby announcement or anything

it started out innocent enough...
the surprise message at the bottom
seriously guys. i love my mom.

eat your heart out ladies
i am one lucky girl
i have loved being a mom these past 7 months
nothing is better
of course i've had my moments where i cry and have no idea what i'm doing, but we all do...right?...RIGHT?!??
i couldnt ask for a better kid. he makes me laugh at the dumbest things and i have turned into one of those mom's that the only thing i ever talk about is my rad baby
but seriously, he is rad... 
i am tired and the wrinkles are collecting under my eyes and i couldnt ask for anything more.
happy mothers day!

3 comments:

Anjane' said...

I just keep laughing looking at these pictures. The sign is seriously hysterical to me. I have terribly immature bathroom humor. (Is there such a thing as mature bathroom humor? I'm not sure.) Anyway, Happy Mother's Day!

Adam and Jess said...

Adam just walked in while I was checking out your blog and he said "they are two of the funniest people and that those are some solid pictures". We both thought the sign was adorable. It was a homemade moby wrap that I had. If you have a bad back, it's not ideal.. but with three kids and her being a tough baby it was helpful. I bet there are tutorials online, my friend showed me how to tie it though. It's not just you, it's tricky at first. Are you guys moving?

Cheryl Elmer said...

Those pics are the best! Happy Mother's Day!