Saturday, June 22, 2013

to the moon and back

tonight van wore his astronaut pj's
it started out cute^^^^^

until he decided he wanted my camera.....

tried to give him his binki instead of the camera...
he was offended
^^^^meltdown. 

cosmo to the rescue.
he put on his astronaut costume from halloween a few years back
and in the next couple moments, 
i couldnt have loved them more..

^^^at first he was still not impressed.

^^^after a lot of "look how rad you are! you match dad!" he started to grin.

 ^^^finally happy









^^^this may end up being my favorite picture of cosmo and van.

love these two to the moon and back.

4 comments:

Rachel Godard said...

Umm hands down my favorite father son picture I have ever seen!!

Cheryl Elmer said...

Van is my favorite astronaut ever! Those are some great pics. Why are you in Florida and why am I in Arkansas. This is dumb. I miss you!

Alysia Thomas Photography said...

Pretty freaking adorable. I have been thinking about you guys and hoping you are settling in in Florida. Moving sucks. But, there are good people everywhere, so I hope you find the ones in Ocala. If you guys are ever in St. George for the holidays give me a holler- we would love to meet Van and catch up with you and Jon. Take care!

Heather said...

Hi Jenn! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)