Saturday, June 22, 2013

to the moon and back

tonight van wore his astronaut pj's
it started out cute^^^^^

until he decided he wanted my camera.....

tried to give him his binki instead of the camera...
he was offended
^^^^meltdown. 

cosmo to the rescue.
he put on his astronaut costume from halloween a few years back
and in the next couple moments, 
i couldnt have loved them more..

^^^at first he was still not impressed.

^^^after a lot of "look how rad you are! you match dad!" he started to grin.

 ^^^finally happy









^^^this may end up being my favorite picture of cosmo and van.

love these two to the moon and back.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Umm hands down my favorite father son picture I have ever seen!!

Cheryl Elmer said...

Van is my favorite astronaut ever! Those are some great pics. Why are you in Florida and why am I in Arkansas. This is dumb. I miss you!

Alysia Thomas Photography said...

Pretty freaking adorable. I have been thinking about you guys and hoping you are settling in in Florida. Moving sucks. But, there are good people everywhere, so I hope you find the ones in Ocala. If you guys are ever in St. George for the holidays give me a holler- we would love to meet Van and catch up with you and Jon. Take care!

Heather said...

Hi Jenn! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

can kelebek said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Değirmendere evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
Gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Değirmendere evden eve nakliyat
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much forflatisurals