Tuesday, April 21, 2009

b&b excavating, straightline utilities. this is jenn. how may i help you?

in the beginning of february i got a new job!

ok... so i dont actually drive these things, but they let me get in it and actually operate it so i could get a feel for what we do.
dont i look cool? i felt cool, so just say yes.

i am now working at b&b excavating/straightline utilities.
we are a wet and dry utilities/excavating company.
when you get held up in traffic because of construction on the US60 by Mill Ave, or on the I-17 and a little bit of the construction going on at gilbert and university.
thats us.
you're welcome.

i am in charge of accounts payables and receivables for both companies.
it has been a big challange, but its been good for me.
keeps me on my toes.
maybe they'll let me become an operator one day...
i'm still trying to talk them into it...

1 comment:

Cheryl Elmer said...

You look really cool driving that tractor.