Tuesday, April 21, 2009

rain, rain, go away. come again some other day

i've decided that someone upstairs does not want me eating smores.
those who are my true loyal fans, remember that some time ago, i tried to roast marshmallows with my family and it was smoldering hot outside.

well this time, it was raining.
but i was still bound and determined to get my smore fix.

and luckily i have nice friends that humor me.

it took shane forever to get the fire lit.
something about the rain getting it wet... it was a good excuse.

i love this picture of me and cosmo.
basically sums up our whole relationship!
he really does love me... i promise.

i LOVE these two people.
josie and shane.

aww look how happy i am.
thats all it takes.
i'm easy to please.

my little sisters erika and julia tagged along.
and yes, thats an umbrella.

next time if i invite anyone out to roast marshmallows, just be warned- some weird weather crisis will happen, but we'll stick it out all for the gooey goodness straight from heaven known to most as a simple smore.

No comments: