Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kelani McKinnon

for anyone that knows Shane and Josie, and has not heard yet,
Josie was in a really bad car wreck on monday evening.
Her baby was due in a few weeks, but they had to do an emergency c-section on her that night.
after trying everything, their sweet baby girl Kelani McKinnon passed away early tuesday morning due to brain damage from the car wreck. (she has a beautiful long hawaiian middle name that i am not even going to attempt to spell)
she was 7lbs 8oz, had a full head of dark dark hair and big fat chubby cheeks. she was beautiful.
its been an emotional week, and they are a lot stronger then I think i would ever be.

everyone please please keep them in your prayers regardless if you know them or not.
they need all the strength and support they can get right now.

2 comments:

Erica said...

How awful!!! I am so sad for them, I can't even imagine what they are going through. We will definitely keep them in our prayers.

Adam and Jess said...

I used to hang out with Shane years and years ago. Please let them know they're in our thoughts. I'm like you, can't imagine going through it. Jess

I was actually getting on to comment on your dress situation, which made me laugh hard. Good luck with that:)