Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"when you get caught between the moon and new york city, the best thing you can do is fall in love"

ice skating at the rockefeller center

me almost falling while the picture was being taken.
its harder then i thought.


carriage ride through central park

i'm not gonna lie, i didnt want to hold onto the horse to take the picture, but the guy driving the carriage insisted that i did.

central park.
its surreal to see the big green trees and the tall metal buildings in the same skyline.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All of these things are so great that you did! I told you I would live vicariously through your blog and I'm doing it!!! But I'm a little upset about this particlular posts title. Thanks to you, that song will be in my head all day... and I don't know the words.