Monday, April 11, 2011

my holy grail

yup.

youre seeing that right. mac & cheese pizza. my trusted hole in the wall pizza joint Slices really pulled through for me this time. the only thing that could have made this better was hot dogs sliced up on the top. that would have been the trifecta of greatness. i cant even think about it without getting a little teary eyed.

luckily cosmo had his camera phone to document such an amazing event. he almost wouldnt take the pictures because he insists i need a camera phone and was trying to teach me a lesson. i will refuse until my dying day....or atleast until i cant find a replacement to my trustee oldschool nokia, but thats another story for another day....

needless to say, my not so pleasant day, just turned pleasant. very cheesily pleasant.

editors note: for those who are not aware- mac & cheese (w/ hotdogs) is my FAVORITE food. cosmo took me to a fancy restaurant for our anniversary a few years ago, and i ordered a $35 plate of essentially what was macaroni and cheese.... oops. i have the palette of a 4 year old.

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I love mac & cheese with hot dogs too!!!

Anonymous said...

Slices pizza is the best around :) Mac and cheese with hot dogs is Classic around our home, too!

Unknown said...

I just realized how similar you are to my husband.
I can spend all day cooking a fancy meal and he will think it's nice but would be just as happy with ramen noodles, or mac n cheese.
Also... he fears change. Ha ha, I do love that phone.

Cheryl Elmer said...

1. You have to take me to try that pizza!
2. You have to get a freaking camera phone!