Sunday, May 1, 2011

this post was brought to you by the letter "P"

first comes...

then comes....
then comes...

after a few heartaches through the past year and lots of prayers and time spent holding our breath, we're excited to finally tell people- I'M PREGNANT!

the first trimester was a nightmare that i do not wish on even my worst enemy (who in their right mind does this more then once?!!?).
but i'm starting to feel better and can actually function without hating my life.
doctor says baby is strong and healthy, and its such a relief to hear.

thanks to everyone close to us for your thoughts and prayers through the roller coaster ride that this has been. luckily we're off the crappy ride now and on to the fun one. one where they give you a baby at the end..... thats only slightly scary....

10 comments:

Erica said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! You're such a cute pregnant girl! And you'll have another one because you forget how really bad it is and you think it will be better next time. Look at me, I've had 3. I'm glad you're in the best trimester now! Enjoy it!

Beth Ann said...

Congrats Jen!!! I'm so happy that 1st trimester is over for you! I hope the rest flies by! you and Cosmo are going to make the most RAD parents!

And yes I have to agree with Erica, you forget most of everything once that baby comes!

lincoln said...

YAY! I am so, so excited for you guys! You'll love being parents. It's the best. And I'm sure you will appreciate it even more since you went through so much to get this little one here. I hope you feel good during the rest of your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely delighted for you! I hear that my niece is betrothed already ;) You are a beautiful pregnant little mama to be--again, I am so happy for you! I know you have been waiting patiently for YOUR TURN!!! Congrats! (I think your hair will grow so fast now, eh?! fingers crossed!!)

Tiffany Matthews said...

Congratulations I am so excited for you.

Cheryl Elmer said...

Congrats friend. We are going to have the best play dates ever! Can't wait for you to quit work and stay home with me. Now we just have to get you to move to QC.

Ali Walston said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm a little curious what a little Cosmo is going to be like :0) We're so excited. Keep us posted with updates.

Tobi said...

YEAHHH!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

You are adorable.
Come let me massage you.

Adam and Jess said...

Not cool that you were sick for so long, but it'll be worth it. Congrats. I just told Adam.. we're excited for you!!
I like your pictures of your sis and her rings.