Sunday, August 28, 2011

is this real life?

one month and some change to go until D-day.
i am hot and swollen and done.
gross huh?

we put up the crib a couple weekends ago, and it made it a little too real..
i walk by the room now and see the crib and think-
"oh crap. this is really happening.."

 i LOVE this crib.. it is the same crib my mom used for all 8 of us kids, and my little sister used it for my nephew as well.  it has a lot of memories attached to it, including the chew marks on the sides from me teething.... i guess i liked the taste of crib.
 embarrassing fact- i bought this baby bedding before i was even pregnant. it was on sale, and i loved it and couldn't pass it up. good thing we are having a boy! 
cosmo painted this wooden rocket ship to match the bedding and we'll be putting it somewhere in the room once i figure out what i want to do.

 33 weeks pregnant. 

and just to put icing on the cake of this thing really happening, our carseat came this week. 

what have we gotten ourselves into?

5 comments:

elizabeth lawlor said...

I LOVE IT!!! you are adorable! what ever happened to going shopping! I will take you anytime :) let me know sis!

Ginger Bell said...

You're so cute! I love how you are using the crib you used as a baby, very cool. Congratulations!!

Kristina Rich said...

yay! you are so close!! My feet ALWAYS look like that when I get to my 8th month. Find some comfy slippers!!

Rachel Godard said...

The crib is adorable!! I am so so so so so so excited for you! love your face and your guts. especially cause your guts include your baby this time.

Cheryl Elmer said...

Love the crib. Love the bedding. Love your little pregnant belly in that dress.