Tuesday, August 9, 2011

weebles wooble but they dont fall down

the other day i was walking (waddling) my pregnant body through the parking lot, dying of heat, when a big SUV stopped to let me cross in front of them.
just as i was thinking of how nice and thoughtful they were, a big buff black guy leaned out the window of said SUV and exclaimed "daaaaaaam girl.. you look like a weeble wooble!"

how was i suppose to respond to that?! "why thank you kind sir, indeed i do! laugh laugh. (cry....)"

2 comments:

Erica said...

Stop it! This made me and Richard laugh so hard!!! But not AT you. WITH you. Pregnancy is the best.

Tanner and Shasta said...

I'm trying to stay in my chair right now, I'm laughing so hard. (laughing with you not at you) (ok maybe a little bit at you) Having just been through the blessed exeperience I can tell you that it will end. And you will have the most amazing little guy you'll forget all about this stuff. In the meantime thanks for giving me something to laugh at. I mean laugh with.