Monday, December 15, 2008

a new addition to the family

while aimlessly wandering around michaels, something we like to do in our spare time (even though cosmo will never admit that he secretly loves that store), cosmo ran across this little gem.
at first glance you might think to yourself- 'whats so special about a nutcracker??'
oooh but look closer.
this is no ordinary nutcracker.
this is a MONKEY PIRATE nutcracker.
how could we pass up this wonderful opportunity to have such a find in our home!?!

meet pagota the monkey pirate nutcracker.
yes, we named him.

pagota is currently standing under our tree guarding all of our presents.
who would want to steal presents with this staring you in the face?!
i hope he doesnt scare off santa....

aww...nothing says christmas like a monkey pirate nutcracker...

pick one up at your local michaels store.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

haha....so funny!

Mary said...

That's pretty funny! How the heck are you? I don't think I have talked to you since you got married!
You should email me so I can invite you to my blog.

aedance10@yahoo.com

The Mom. said...

LOL. I cant stop laughing!!! You are so funny! Merry Christmas!

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

SERIOUSLY, that is the 'perfect' thing for your holiday decor - That Monkey Pirate is sure lucky Cosmo found him, I don't think he'd get the respect he deserves in any other home!! :) Hope you two are doing well~
Happy Holidays,
Turbo (Mandii Olsen)
ps. could I get your guys' email address? Ours is mandiiolsen@yahoo.com

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Hey Jenn it's Brooke Weeks I just found your blog on Lafe's and wanted to say Hi. =)