Wednesday, February 4, 2009

are you a steelers fan? I AM NOW!

usually i could care less about the superbowl.
most of the time it comes and goes without me even noticing.
but when the cardinals made it to the superbowl, and everyone in arizona went crazy about it and became instant cardinals fans,
i, being the childish person i am, had to root against them.

naturally.

i'm not sure where this need of going against the grain stems from, but i acknowledge it, and i embrace it.

back to the steelers.

i knew everyone at church would be in red and white to show their new found love and support to their new favorite football team.

so i, along with my husband (i love that he humors me) showed our new found love and support to our new favorite football team.

GO
STEELERS!!
whenever i take pictures with cosmo it usually takes 2 tries.
this was our first attempt, he's making fun of me standing pigeon toed...

much better.
i only wish a team with more flattering colors could have made it.

and ps... just in case you hadnt heard.....the steelers won. and now they are going to disneyland.
yay for us!

2 comments:

Cheryl Elmer said...

Try showing a little pride in the state you live in! I know it is a lot to ask from you, but you do live here year round.

Unknown said...

You will always be a rebellious teenager at heart! haha! I'm not an instant Cards fan but i was excited that FINALLY they had a winning team and an opportunity to be at the SuperBowl. It was just cool that they were there. I think we all knew that they weren't going to win against the #1 Defense in the NFL!!