Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i'm not bean, i'm a fire breathing dragon - rawr!!

thanks to my cousin scott and his wife lacee,
we were able to enjoy a blast from the past when we received this treasure in the mail.
well...atleast i was. cosmo was skeptical...

for those who have never seen this. it has a jennifer seal of approval.
we grew up watching this and i hadnt seen it for years and years but still remembered every word to every song.

i decided the only way to properly watch this old classic, was to build a fort up in our bedroom.
naturally.

how jealous are you?!

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Are you guys coming to Trevor's wedding?

Cheryl Elmer said...

You are the coolest girl I know! A fort? I haven't done that...well, since I was a kid!

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

Haha, I'm glad you guys are having fun- I get to enjoy cleaning up forts daily but "THANK YOU" you just reminded me of how worth it the MESSES are!