Monday, July 6, 2009

lets play!

a few of the fun activities that went on:
brodie and cosmo swinging
i think cosmo may have outgrown that particular swing

B-I-N-G-O and bingo was his name-o!
i win!

please ignore the snotty red nose.
i was crying after i was viciously attacked and punched in the face by my lovely husband in front of my whole family!

he was sitting next to me while playing with a toy that you pull the side strings out to make the disc spin in the middle of it. anyway, he pulled out really hard and the string broke and my face was in a clear shot of his fist.
it hurt.
my dad said at least now i know to never make him mad!

uncle kerry as the....number..puller..guy..
what do you call them?

the famous volleyball game

look closely-can you find me?
trick question.
i dont play volleyball.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

More pictures please. Makes me sad that I wasn't there.