Tuesday, July 21, 2009

raindrops keep fallin' on my head

wonderful mornings like this:
make me want to give my left little pinky toe for these:
unfortunately for me, my husband deems them unnecessary.
a word i have come to learn and detest in the year+ of our happy union.

lucky for me, i have this rad green rain jacket to tie me over for now.
and just for extra happiness, there are little green whales printed on the inside of it.

unfortunately for you, this was the best self picture i could get as i was rushing out the door this morning, so you cant really experience my jacket in all of its awesomeness.
just take my word for it.
its awesome and makes me smile.

2 comments:

The Mom. said...

It really is awesome1 And I want one! Just give someone the money to pay for them and then have them give it to you as a "present" just for being your awesome self! Thats how you get around that delima! lol Good luck!

erika jill said...

ummm! narky. taking pictures of yourself in the rain? and coveting rain boots? jenn...jenn..where have i gone wrong in raising you as my sister...ha! just kiddin :)