Thursday, August 21, 2008

the adventures of the babysitter club

our good friend becca needed someone to watch her little 2 year old girl sydney today while she was at work.
i had the day off, so i jumped in to help
*insert big pat on my back here*
here are our adventures of the day.
**just a side note: every time you tell sydney to smile for the camera, she winks and gives a half smile. it makes me laugh. she is so dang cute!!**

me and sydney just hanging out watching little einstein
my house wasnt very kid friendly, so sydney drove us to my mom's house to find more toys
sydney and my nephew brodie meet.
they weren't too sure about eachother at first, but became fast friends!

sydney coloring dora the explorer.
outside trying to find bugs in the trees. it was too hot, so this didnt last long...
i looked over while i was making a sandwhich for lunch and noticed sydney had found my shoes.
she has great fashion sense already!

we had a blast hanging out. i found myself a little buddy and i hope she comes to play again soon! it was good to get my baby fix in so i dont get any crazy ideas....

4 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

there's nothin wrong with a baby fix. You can watch my kids any time you get the urge. It will be squashed quickly. But then again, someone's gotta catch up with us.

Bobbie Jean said...

HOWDY!!! I am so glad you wrote me. I was beginning to wonder if you all died and went to heaven.. You guys are so darn cute! I love the pictures. I'm glad you joined the world of blogging. I miss ya,s. My house is not at all the way I want it. I love to mess around with the decorating thing. But it is all about the money.. which seems to be in someone else's pocket. Anyway glad you are doin good. Luvs Bee

Dick&Erica said...

i'm really glad you made a note about the winking and half-smile.

is cosmo banning you from her too?

Adam and Jess said...

I think it's cute that you had so much fun. Just remember, sometimes it's harder with someone else's kids because you don't have as much love/tolerance for them. BUT, you also have your kids 24/7 once they're here. Not to freak either of you out, but it looks like you'd make a good Mom.