Saturday, August 16, 2008

back to the beginning...

i'm going to give everyone a quick history lesson.
about us of course.
we were friends for a long time. years and years.
the exact amount of years is debatable depending on which one of us you ask.
until one fine day (cinco de mayo to be exact), I tricked cosmo into kissing me.
he was done for. (are you surprised?)
which turned into several more kisses...

which led to this!

(this is me and cosmo in hawaii on top of mauna kea right before he proposed. for those of you who havent heard the story- here goes the short version: we went to hawaii and visited a huge observatory there. cosmo had set up a telescope among the other telescopes already there and had me look through it. He had put a film over the top so when i looked through it at the moon, it looked like there was writing on the moon that said- "jenn will you marry me?" then i turned around and he was down on his knee with the ring. it was the greatest ever!) awwwww

and finally THIS!

As of right now we are happy and loving life! i'm going to slowly update this with things that have been going on in the past, to things going on now in the present, so hold tight and stay patient!

class dismissed.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

YAY for blogging! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can keep tabs on what you guys are up to. :) You were a gorgeous bride! (wish I could have been there!) and sounds like you guys have been having TONS of fun!
Peace, we out!

Adam and Jess said...

Your blog is hilarious and so cute. You guys look like you had a blast in Vegas! This is such an easy, fast way to keep in touch with so much distance. We saw Cirque du Soliel too with Adam's parents and we thought the same thing.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Hey Jenn! I'm so happy you found my blog! I think of you often, and am so stoked we can catch up this way, instead of the awkward phone call after years...'um, hey, I don't know if you remember me...' Belated Congrats on tying the knot with Cosmo...Can't wait to meet him, he looks like a great guy!

-Beth