Saturday, August 23, 2008

ouch.

BEFORE:
" look at me! i am so cool!"
AFTER:
here is his incision for all of your viewing pleasures
7 weeks before we were suppose to get married, cosmo broke his hip snowboarding.
i personally wouldnt recommend it, in case you were considering it.
he's been doing really well and it hasnt seemed to slow him down at all.
he has a lovely scar, that he'll proudly show anyone that asks, and even those that dont ask.
i think my favorite part of the story was that he was trying to show off for a girl before he went off the jump. her boyfriend had just gone down the hill and cosmo was asking her if he was any good. he then proceeded to tell her he was awesome, and told her to "check this out!".
then he went off a big jump and crashed.
thats what he gets for trying to impress another girl.
karma makes me giggle.

2 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Ya that picture of Cosmo makes me ill. Thanks for sharing it with all of us! So...... I think we are starting a Bunco group.....PLEASE be in it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you love me, you will do this for me. It wil be so much fun! So far it's me and Katie... We haven't asked anyone else yet. Think about it! I love you!!!!!!!

Thomas Family said...

Hey! I'm glad you started a blog. I found it through Chad and Nachelle's. Good pictures! I've been wondering how you guys have been. Looks like you are doing great. Keep up the blogging!