Saturday, August 30, 2008

"i want you to notice when i'm not around"

I've become slighly obsessed with blogging lately (atleast according to cosmo). so here's another post!
this past week cosmo left me and took a little man-date with our friend sean to san diego.
the purpose of the trip was to see radiohead in concert.
i didnt go because i had just started a new job, and i like radiohead, but i didnt like them enough to pay that much for a ticket....
but these two groupies did!
so off to cali they went, just as excited as two little girls.

cosmo and sean at the show. they were pretty far away, but atleast not clear in the back.
after the show, they stayed an extra day and went to the beach. this is where my jealousy sets in
playing a few rounds of bocce ball.
this is cosmo thinking about how much he missed me.
apparently this is what boys do when they are away from their wives...
cosmo is a seaweed monster.

they had alot of fun and said the show was more then amazing.
i'm glad he had a good time, but i'm glad he wasnt gone for long.
i had to sleep with the lights on and it wasnt very fun.

if you didnt catch on, the title of this post is radiohead lyrics. i'm so clever.

3 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

you've gotta love the man-dates...but at least it gives good excuses for our girls nights out!

Christi said...

Hey Jenn I'm glad you found me! Looks like you are doing great! Glad we can keep in touch through blogs! :)

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Hey JENN! I'm so glad I found your blog! I hope you don't mind;) Thanks so much for watching Sydney so I could take my girlz to Disneyland! I was so glad to hear that you were the one that got to hangout with her! Shes a doll isn't she I mean I know she has her moments but she really is a great kid!