Thursday, September 4, 2008

one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish

our good friend rob (hey look rob, i'm talking about you!!) went fishing in alaska with his family and brought home lots and lots of slimy googly eyed fish.
so for labor day weekend, we had a fish fry at his parents house.
problem is, i hate fish.
they made me taste it though because supposedly it was "really really good" and "not fishy at all" but it quickly went from my mouth to the trashcan with alot of lady like noises and expressions...maybe a tad over exaggerated... that is when everyone reminded me of how classy i am.
thanks i already know i'm cool.

i already wasnt ecstatic to go to a fish fry, and then cosmo dropped it on me that we were riding his bike there. this is me showing how thrilled i am. you cant tell, but i'm secretly crying.
these are our friends at the fish fry
left to right: lafe, berlyn on his lap, bea, rob, josie, shane, ME!, and cosmo
a few others came and went, but werent cool enough to make it into the picture.

myspace shot!!
this is me being a party pooper, once again, because everyone was swimming and i dont care for swimming. i'm kind of a debbie downer at times. i'm ok with it.

cosmo swimming.
trying to lure me in, but failing miserably.

so as a recap:
i complained about riding the bike.
i complained about eating fish.
and i complained about swimming.

overall, i felt it was a succesful day!
invite me to your next function. i'm alot of fun!

5 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

HAHA, that's great! I'm right there with you...Matt often reminds me how 'lame' I am about, Motorcycle riding, swimming, and trying new food...I just tell him to go to H$!!...;)who, me? I would never say that! I'm sure it was still a fun day!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

wait that looks like I told him to go to High School...well, hell...high school...whichever you prefer...

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

it's alright. every party HAS to have a pooper "party pooper party pooper" -Father of the Bride 1 or 2 can't remember : ]

Unknown said...

your'e awesome and always welcome at our uneventful parties. ours consist of the boys playing wii and the girls sitting in the other room with the kids...haha! sounds like fun, huh?

Adam and Jess said...

That is the Jen we know and love.... :)