Saturday, September 27, 2008

happy birthday to me!


if you didnt know what today is, its MY 26th BIRTHDAY! yay!
i will be the first to admit that i am a HUGE brat on my birthday and its all about me,

so get those birthday wishes ready and send them my way!!

if you'll notice, even google celebrates my arrival onto this earth.
(actually its google's birthday today too, so i get this treatment every year, but my birthday is more awesome then google's so i trump it and this display is really for me)

if you happen to see me today, i will be parading around in all my glory and awesomeness listening to my birthday mix that cosmo made me last year for my birthday. - a whole cd full of any song that mentions birthdays in it that he compiled together. its so rad. and now you are all jealous because you dont have a birthday mix.

good. thats the way it should be.

happy birthday to me!

5 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Happy Birthday Old Woman! Totally jealous about the birthday cd...

Unknown said...

happy 26th bday! yeah for libras!!

Kachelle said...

happy late birthday!! i totally agree with acting like a brat and getting your way, after all it's a day to celebrate your existance!

Thomas Family said...

Happy 26th! My b-day is tomorrow. :) I have a whole list of wishes too. I think it's okay to be totally selfish one day of the year, right? I just saw the trailer for the City of Ember movie that comes out in a couple weeks. Did you guys know about it? Hope it's not lame.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Happy Late Birthday!
You so don't seem 26 to me! Don't know what that means..
Congrats anyways! :D