Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"if its your birthday we'll make a blue cake, and we'll eat it off these blue plates.."

on monday night for fhe, we celebrated my birthday with my family. it was really fun to have them all over to our home sweet home.
cosmo made me a blue cake with blue plates again.
its becoming a little tradition.
(this stems from a lyric in a song by my favorite band bright eyes. -see title of post-)
my first birthday that we had together when we were dating, he came up with this on his own and surprised me with blue cake and blue plates, and he's done it every year since.
greatness.
singing happy birthday to me!
brodie stole a taste of frosting. he may or may not have had some help from me......
we got a 3 foot sub from steve's krazy subs and chowed it down so fast that i missed getting a picture of it.
then we all crammed into the living room and played boom blox on the wii
(brodie has scary demon eyes in this picture!)

the mastermind behind all of the birthday events.
isnt he chaming!?

2 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha ha that is so fun! I love the blue idea. He is so clever! :] And what a sweet guy to remember and keep it up.
You 2 are too cute!

Anonymous said...

That's cute. :)
I'd love to have a blue cake.
Hi, by the way. =]