Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i dont want to talk about it

this past weekend was the big ufc fight couture vs lesner.
lesner is a big dumb ox and won and thats all i'll say.
i've wasted enough words on him already.

we had a bunch of people over to my parents house to watch the fight.
my dad has a projector so we set up a big white sheet across the wall and the picture was huge.

brodie wasnt really sure what to think of everything going on. this is him hiding under the counter. i wanted to hide down there with him and cry after the fight was over

just me and cosmo. this was clearly taken BEFORE the main event took place.

here are some of our friends that came over:
shane and josie

cosmo, greg, derek, erika, brooke, and morgan

sorry to the people i dont have pictures of. there were quite a few more people there, but i got too caught up in the fights, and then after it was over, i didnt want to talk to anyone.

minus the outcome, we all had a great grand ol' time.
we'll do it again next month when my boy forrest griffin is fighting!
december 27th save the date if you want to come!!
(and yes, i know thats your birthday shasta...... sacrafice for the cause)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's pretty fun! ross always watches the UFC fights at his friends house! we'll have to come to the next one!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hey I missed your b-day so I guess I had it coming. I got your message yesterday, sorry we missed the fight! I usually close my eyes anyway. Ya I know shut up Jen. Oh would you tell Brittany that she is gay for having a private blog and to send me her e-mail so I can freaking say hello? Thanks!

Thomas Family said...

I know- isn't that totally lame? I was a little irritated that I didn't get to watch the fight, and then when I found out how it ended I didn't feel so bad anymore.