Wednesday, September 30, 2009

erika's birthday song to me

my little sister erika changed the words to the beatles song 'come together' for me as my birthday present.
i could not stop laughing. she just makes fun of me the whole time, and its great! she sang it to me once, and we didnt get it recorded. luckily they made her call my older brother in utah and sing it for him, and i caught the magic on camera!

here are the lyrics in case you couldnt understand them:

COME TOGETHER
(happy birthday to jenn style)

here come old jenny she come groovin up slowly
she got googly eyeball she one roller derby
she got hair, red and greasy as can be
got to take a shower or you'll get a disease
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! RIGHT NOW! TO YOU!
She wear no high heels, she got finger toe syndrome
she got bearded husband, she cry hair cut problem
she say "ooooh no, dont you judge me!"
one thing i can tell you is you got to be free
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! RIGHT NOW! TO YOU!
she pops your acne she got black head lovin
she got sleep disorder, she got fibromyalgia
she got witches mole right on her chin
sadly she will never have an asian baby as kin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! RIGHT NOW! TO YOU!
she wears her kanye, she got nerdy symptoms
she work many hours she got mean co-workers
she say "i am right and she is wrong"
i just dont think that we were meant to get along
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! RIGHT NOW! TO YOU!

2 comments:

The Mom. said...

I was rolling! Pure GENIUS! I loved it!

elizabeth lawlor said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH PAL!!! i loved it!