Wednesday, September 30, 2009

give me presents

surprise after surprise..

i teach mia maids in church, and the young women heart attacked my house and chalked up my patio.

lots of help opening presents from garrett and brodie

brodie (with a little help from alisha) made me a card and was showing me everything he drew

old vintage records (the doors, pink floyd, the beatles, and fleetwood mac)

my little brother greg made me a flower. awwww

the monsters of folk cd. pure genius.

garrett made me a book and wrote me a story about cosmo coming to save me while i was doing my hair. it was a true literary piece of work.

my hoodie that i bought for myself a while ago. i went to wear it and asked cosmo if he had seen it, he told me- "dont worry about it". i opened it up on my birthday...surprise!

my last gift from cosmo... what is this... an apple??
and what is this?? a report?
..............
......................................

WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!
the big apple
he has the whole thing planned and booked and paid for.
he requested time off work for me and everything.
we leave october 8th.
things on his itinerary he made up for me:
carriage ride in central park, phantom of the opera on broadway, ice skating at the rockefeller center, rock and roll hall of fame, the met, lots of good eatin' ,and (the main reason we're going) the memorial for john lennon's birthday.
i am beyond excited and i really do have the best husband ever.
he made my golden birthday one to never forget!
love you cosmo!
"you may say i'm a dreamer. but i'm not the only one..." - john lennon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NEW YORK! It's a hell of a town! That's so dang awesome. And the presentation is tops. Your husband sure knows how to give gifts. That is a rare talent in the men. WAY TO GO! You will have so much fun :) And I will have so much fun reading about it on your blog.

elizabeth lawlor said...

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pure jealousy. sheesh. so not fair!! I HOPE you enjoy yourself throughly! take alot of pictures and i will live vicariously through you!:)
haha