Wednesday, September 30, 2009

happy golden birthday to me!

birthday #27 was a golden success!!
(golden birthday= i turned 27 on the 27th)

cosmo wrapped all my presents in gold wrapping paper, and had golden ballons and gold on the cake. i couldnt have asked for a more creative husband.

happy birthday to me!

make a wish!

the elusive triple high five!

"if its your birthday, we'll make a blue cake, and we'll eat it off these blue plates"
(see birthday post from last year for explanation)

we had papa murphey pizza for dinner.
bought them the night before, and cooked them up for my family on sunday!
delicious!
my family playing buzz quiz
thanks everyone for all the fun and attention!
i couldnt have asked for a better birthday!
they just keep getting better and better. i'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments: