Saturday, September 5, 2009

our still lives posed, like a bowl of oranges

at the wedding, me and cosmo had a little bit too much fun taking pictures of ourselves...
sneak peek:
we ended up fitting into the era of the house way too well.
random unknown people kept stopping us and asking to take a picture of us.

i wont lie, i felt cool.
i have to thank shasta for letting me borrow the dress, angela for the sweater, and julia for the shoes. there is no way i could look this girly on my own.
we have alot better pictures on my cousin tyler's camera, so there are more to come, but i couldnt help but give you a quick taste..
dont worry baby birds, i wont leave you hungry.

1 comment:

Tanner and Shasta said...

I will be commenting on every post.... that way it will feel like I was kind of there.

The dress looks so fabulous on you!